Table of contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data. Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed. Child – a natural person under the age of 16. We / us (capital or not) –
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the treatment upon request.
- The treatment is limited to the objective. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you need to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is being collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is being processed.
- Right of access – this means that you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right of rectification – this means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – which means that under certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that under certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – this means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – which means you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to complain – in the event that we deny your request under the access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request was handled, please contact us.
- Right to assistance from the supervisory authority – this means that you have the right to assistance from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
– Information you have provided to us This may be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., primarily information needed to provide you with a product/service or to enhance your customer experience. We store the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address. – Information automatically collected about you This includes information automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be recorded. Publicly Available Information We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with a service. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and informing you of changes to the Services.
- improve your customer experience
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation
- contact you again if necessary
We use your personal data for legitimate purposes and/or with your consent. In order to conclude a contract or to fulfil contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes
- to identify yourself
- provide you with a service or send / offer you a product
- communicate either for sales or billing
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes
- to send you personalized offers * (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- contact you
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you similar or identical products / services to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest. With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes
- send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
- for other purposes, we have asked your consent to;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We store your billing and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting or other legal purposes, but no longer than 24 months. We may process your personal data for other purposes not mentioned here, but compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- further processing would not adversely affect your interests and there would be an appropriate safeguard for the processing.
Data from contact forms and IPs are deleted after 24 months
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable us to provide the service to you or to improve your customer experience. We share your data with: Our processing partners:
- None for the moment
Our business partners:
- None for the moment
Connected third parties:
- None for the moment
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to this or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. While we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we are committed to informing the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of a breach. If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide features that make using our service more convenient and allow for more personalized functionality. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to serve ads relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be tied to site features provided by the other organization.
Route de la Tranche sur Mer , Lieu dit, Le pont Rouge 85560 LE BERNARD
- Tel : 02 51 48 12 12